Ballet students are required to wear a class-specific colored uniform. Uniforms are purchased from PHCB.
Students who are currently enrolled in a class at PHCB may schedule a Uniform Fitting through their Online Account.
Newly enrolled students should schedule a Uniform Fitting AFTER they have taken a trial class and the students placement level has been confirmed with the instructor.
After clicking the "Online Account" link above and logging in with your e-mail and password:
1) Select the "Classes & Events" Tab at the top.
(on mobile devices this is found in the three line hamburger icon menu)
2) Click on "Find Events" Icon.
3) Choose a date and time for your Uniform Fitting from the list of available appointments.
4) Click "Add to Cart" on the Event Details Page.
5) Complete the "Select Students" and "Answer these Questions" sections. Be sure to Read and Agree to the Policies listed.
6) Click on the "Add" button at the top.
7) Select "Checkout Now" from the pop up window.
8) Click "Accept Fees and Enroll My Students" button at the bottom.
In order to use the Account Manager, you must have a valid email on file with us, and your email program must accept mail from firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find detailed instruction on how to Log-In to your account here.